Sunday, July 31, 2011

Disneyland!!!

So, I went to Disneyland this past week and it was AWESOME!!!
I got a lot of great pictures and a lot of really crappy pictures. Over the next few weeks I'll be posting a few pictures as a time as I edit them. This is the first lot are some of my favorites.
Enjoy!


This is a view of the Haunted Mansion from the Tarzan Tree House. 

Pretty waterfall

New Orleans Square is probably my favorite land in Disneyland

These are the chimney sweeps in the awesome parade they had. It was the best part of the parade.

The Teacups is one of those traditional rides you have to go on, even if you don't like getting so dizzy you want to throw up your lunch all over the person next to you. I call this picture... dizzy.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I loved the pictures Missy! It made me wish I could have danced with the chimney sweeps, but glad I didn't so the teacups! I'd love to see more sometime. Great pictures!

Heather Dixon said...

This is awesome. ALL OF IT.

Post a Comment